Wanna be on TV?

Subject: Wanna be on TV?
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@gn.apc.org>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 1996 18:48:08
Just had a call from William Hicklin of Channel 4. He was put onto me by
the PFA, and is looking for people to interview about low-cost flying. He
plans to be at Cranfield, but wants to talk in advance to some of the
people who will be there with flying aeroplanes. If you are prepared to be
interviewed, please reply by private e-mail or give me a ring. I'm going to
be back in touch with him tomorrow (Tuesday) am.

cheers

Rowland

... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...