Re: G-ODTI

Subject: Re: G-ODTI
From: CPattinson@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 1996 18:35:27
Glad to hear of another successful Europa completion. Graham S, you have
referred to the "bounce moderator " on several occasions. Could you tell the
viewers exactly what this device is and where one might fit it. I hear  that
someone (Ivan perhaps ?) is planning to produce this as a retro fit  device
at a cost of about #150. Any comment ?
Might we see this at Cranfield ?
---From rumours I have heard recently regarding the bouncing capacity of the
standard Europa U/C am beginning to get the impression that this is almost
going to be a must.

Can we assume from Ivans change of registration to GOD  TI that he has been
promoted from "our leader". Any suggestions as to what the TI might stand for
?

Happy Building
or Flying

Carl Pattinson