Re: only two instruments required by law

Subject: Re: only two instruments required by law
From: Graham Clarke <gemin@cix.compulink.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 1996 09:23:19
The title was a quote from the manual. It does go on to say "in addition
to a compass" but the engine instruments requirements are not mentioned.

>>I could also bore you with lots of research stuff<<
I doubt it, having just finished a career in the military side of it !

>>The glass Europa multifunction display may be nearer than you think<<
I know how near mine is, but will it be legal ? Your info. is most
welcome and hopefully will resolve the issue.

gemin