Re: Europa in Australia?

Subject: Re: Europa in Australia?
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@gn.apc.org>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 1996 21:15:31
Denys - you wrote:

>Is there anyone close to Canberra building a Europa I could visit. I
>would like to have a look at (fly too) one before I make the descision to
>buy.

Latest info I have is that there are:
6 builders in New South Wales
(Berowra Heights, Falls Creek, Murwillumbah, Terrigal, Toronto, Tumbarumba)
3 in Victoria
(Belgrave South, Wandana Heights, Won Wron)
3 in Queensland, 1 in South Australia, and 1 in Western Australia.

My school atlas doesn't give me much clue if any of those are really near
to Canberra.

I don't have a mandate to release addresses (even to Europa Club members,
but this may change!). However, if you pick one or two of those locations
nearest to you I'm happy to pass on any message you give me, to the
builder(s) there, and leave it up to them to contact you if they are
willing. Send me private e-mail with your address and/or phone number if
you want to do this.

You may get info direct from some of the Australian builders - I don't know
how many of them are online.

cheers

Rowland Carson
(Europa Club Membership Secretary)