New instrument panel

Subject: New instrument panel
From: Steven A Eberhart <newtech@evansville.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 1996 08:23:28
As I have mentioned here before, I am a Europa wannabe.  Hopefully this
summer will be when I can join the rest of you.  In the mean time, I
would like to make up a mold for a new full instrument panel.  I have
experience in making fiberglass molds and in molding glass and carbon
fiber.  Current plans are to make up a mold for a "cuff" that would be
grafted in place of the existing shelf.  This cuff would fill out the
panel into a standard looking full panel.  The second item would be a
complete new panel assembly.  The shell would be vacuum molded from
carbon fiber with a removable floating flat panel.

The reason for this post is two fold.  One, is there anyone in the
midwest, USA, that has their fuselage kit that I could use as a model?  I
am located in Evansville, Indiana, USA.  Second, is there a market for
either or both items?

Steve

$*$*$*$*$ 1 LINE  REFORMATTED BY POPPER AT gn.apc.org $*$*$*$*$