Re: factory presence (?)

Subject: Re: factory presence (?)
From: Ian Seager <ians@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 1996 00:13:51
>After the recent posts about lack of Europa official presence on this list
>and the net generally, it's ironic to see in the March 1996 "Pilot" a
>mention of:
>
>".. Europa Aviation Ltd (who, by the way, have excellent World Wide Web pages)"
>
>No URL is given for the pages in question so I can't check it out (I'll
>e-mail Pilot to see if they know). Is there something Ivan hasn't been
>telling us? Or did Tony French think the Europa Club pages, the K R Walsh
>homebuilt entry for Europa, or the Kit #81 page were so good that they must
>have been put up by the professionals at the factory :-) ? Or has the
>Lakeland operation some pages I haven't heard about?

Late last year I visited the factory for the report tha appeared in the
January issue of Flyer. I took up a file that contained some of the
postings from this list. I thougt that Ivan/Andy would get on lne when they
saw the good stuff going on here...I am not sure what the current state is,
although I think that Alizon attended an internet course or
something...perhaps soon...
Ian

Ian Seager FLYER Magazine, 3 Kingsmead Square, Bath, BA1 2AB
Tel: 01225 481440 Fax: 01225 481262