Re: The Ski-Sander, ultimate wing leveler ?

Subject: Re: The Ski-Sander, ultimate wing leveler ?
From: John Myers <jmyers@sd.inri.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 11:07:03
>Drawing will appear in the FTP - (SANDSKI.ZIP).

I'm new to the Europa newsgroup.  I've been quietly sitting back reading
the e-mail but not contributing anything.  I've been investigating several
homebuilt aircraft over the past three years and so far only the Europa
meets my requirements (the glider wing was the clincher).  Anyway I have
two questions:
1.  Can anyone fill me in on the status of the glider wings?
2.  What is the URL for the Europa FTP site?
Thanks
John Myers
No kit yet but have the Video/Info package/Stage #1 manual.