Introduction

Subject: Introduction
From: D Powell <100555.3601@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 1996 16:56:10
My name is David Powell a student pilot from Walsall, West Midlands, England.
I have an interest in all aspects of the Europa and Hope to purchase a kit
later this year.
With this in mind is there any one near the West Midlands that is currently
building a Europa who would allow me to visit with a view to gaining first hand
advice on the project.
Also as I am new to "The net" I have read an article that mentioned a Magazine
that is available to do with the Europa. Can some one please let me have details
on

Thanking You All

David