filling & paint

Subject: filling & paint
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 1995 19:25:20
>> Can anyone tell me the best type of paint, or more
particularly, what kinds of paint NOT to use. <<

Suggest you use the Hi Build primer you intend to use. We used SP Systems 302
which is an epoxy. My present feeling is that epoxy is best to avoid osmosis but
I may be oversensitive about that. I have had micro blistering in the past but
it's possible the cause was "carb icing", ie condensation, in the spray gun. I
intend to try a HVLP turbine and gun next time. Condensation is virtually
impossible with that system.

Graham