Re: Instrument Panel

Subject: Re: Instrument Panel
From: Douglas Wagner <dwagner@phc.thegap.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 1995 10:28:28

>We legally have to have ASI, Altimeter and Compass. The rest could be
>electronic
>and much much lighter. Try weighing a full panel. 35Lbs?!

1       Silvaire Avionics, 950 W Sierra Madre, #808, Azusa, CA 91702-1830
has a product called the "Cockpit PC". Call Dennis Collins at (818)
969-0347.

I understand the product is available now but expensive. Revised version
will be available next year at lower cost, if the company is still around.

2       Archangel Avionics has a flat panel display. If someone knows the
address let us know.

Douglas Wagner

The Practical House Company Ltd
Apt 3, 412 Ormeau Road, BELFAST,