WOW - best 2 days a(n) Europa wannabe could ask for

Subject: WOW - best 2 days a(n) Europa wannabe could ask for
From: Steven A Eberhart <newtech@evansville.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 1995 11:40:59
Just returned from a business trip to Philladelphia, Pennsylvania.
Boeing Helicopters Division is using our quality control software in
their composite shop there.  Got the full three dollar tour of the
composite shop.  For someone that is planning on starting his Europa this
winter the chance to see how the big boys do composites was probably one
of the high points of my life.  To make a good trip even better I was
able to stop in and see David Foulke's Europa (under construction).  He
has the tail group complete and has one wing spar glued to the floor with
the leading edge foam blocks glued on.  The fuselage and engine arrived
the day I visited so had a chance to see the biiiiiiiig box with the
complete fuselage inside.

Needless to say, my desires to get started on my own Europa are being
whipped into a wild frenzy (sp).

Guess I will have to go take a cold shower, I should be more careful
about packing that much excitement into one trip.

Steve