Fuel tank supports

Subject: Fuel tank supports
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 1995 19:53:51
It would certainly be wise to fit the latest mod fuel tank/fouling the controls/
preventer "jock strap before the cockpit module is fitted into the fuselage bath
tub. On second thoughts it might also work well at that stage. Anyway, with
restraining strips fitted to the bottom of the cockpit module before it goes in,
that would be as good a time as any, I think.

Bolts are long enough provided two threads protrude beyond the nut.

First homebuilt must be very soon, Peter Kember? or is anyone else that close.
We are somewhere between 3 and 6 weeks. I've given up guessing.

Graham