europa-list

Re: Europa-List: Wilson and the PFA

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Wilson and the PFA
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 08:48:27

It seems to be a very strange state of affairs if a suspected criminal
offence can only be investigated if someone comes up with the costs of
undertaking it!

Am I in Cloud Cuckoo Land or Alice in Wonderland?

David
G-SHSH

Hi All,

Unfortunately the Administrators would only be prepared to investigate
further if someone was prepared to meet their costs.  From our point of
view that
would be another huge waste of money because we would never get back  any
monies owed to us in any event!   I'm afraid that KW will keep on
winning.

Trev
G-LINN