europa-list

Re: Europa-List: gas mixing

Subject: Re: Europa-List: gas mixing
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 16:52:10

Use 93 octane, so it says on the pump.
Ken
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeremy Davey" <EuropaFlyer_3@xxxxxxx>

So, out of curiosity, what octane (MON) mogas do you use in a 914 in the
US?

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Europa Club Vice-Chairman, Webmaster, PFA NC Representative
PFA EC Member
If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then it is
possible you haven't grasped the severity of the situation.
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1380 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms