RE: Europa-List: Re: LAA Airworthiness Alert. AIL December 2017 All Euro

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: LAA Airworthiness Alert. AIL December 2017 All Europas
From: Brian Davies <brian.davies44@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 08:52:53

Thanks Anthony,

Be very careful when ordering silicone hoses.  As explained in an earlier
thread, Samco sell two products that sound very similar.  The standard
Fluorosilicone lined hose is only resistant to fuel.  The Profuel
Fluoroelastomer lined hose is fuel proof.  The LAA will only approve the
fuel proof hose coupling.  Look for the words Profuel.

Regards

Brian