Re: Europa-List: Upgrading to ADSB? Wanted: Microair TFSL2000 replacemen

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Upgrading to ADSB? Wanted: Microair TFSL2000 replacement.
From: Christoph Both <christoph.both@acadiau.ca>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 14:59:45
Hello:
After only 2 months of trouble free operation, my Microair TFSL2000 XPDR pa
cked in, receiving ATC negative response.
I am about to ship it for repair to Australia and assume a costly repair. B
efore I do, does anyone out there have a TFSL2000 in the waiting to be sold
 for a reasonable price because you might need to upgrade to ADSB? I would
be able to get a few more years out of Mode C here in North America.
Christoph Both
Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada
#223 Flying=85