Re: Europa-List: Throttle slip

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Throttle slip
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 10:11:49
John,
Please adjust the friction in the throttle quadrant.  I have made a
throttle friction adjuster and found it acceptable, but not necessary
(another 20 hours of tweaking).  Simply adjust the AN 4 nut on the Euro
23 threaded screw until the friction easily holds the throttle.  I have
seen vernier throttles, locking throttles and simple friction throttles
and frankly after 10 years of clients trying everything, the simple
wrench into the throttle box is the best fix.  Be sure to inspect the
Euro 23 and the stop nut are tight otherwise it will rotate regardless.

Regards,
Bud Yerly
Custom Flight Creations, Inc.
www.customflightcreations.com<http://www.customflightcreations.com/>