Europa-List: Call for Chicago area Europa owners

Subject: Europa-List: Call for Chicago area Europa owners
From: Nigel Graham <nigelgraham@mtecque.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 15:27:51

        This is a call for any (flying) Europa  owners in the Chicago area.

        We had our busyest day at Sun-n-Fun on the Europa stand on Saturday,
with a number of serious enquiries. One gentleman in particular, a
retired airline captain, is trying to decide between a Liberty and a
Europa and would like to test fly the aircraft before making a
decision. Unfortunately, our two show aircraft were damaged in the
Tornado, so not flightworthy.

        Is there anyone in or near the Chicago area (KPWK) who would be
prepared to fly this gent t allow the aircraft to sell it's self?

        If you ar willing/able to do this, please contact me off-list at
nigel_graham@m-tecque.co.uk [1] and I will pass over the contact
information to allow you to make you own arrangements.

        Thanks in anticipation

        Nigel  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica,
sans-serif;font-size:12px; }

Links:
------
[1] mailto:nigel_graham@m-tecque.co.uk