RE: Europa-List: Self-Introduction - and looking for *ANY* info on N202Y

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Self-Introduction - and looking for *ANY* info on N202Y
From: Christoph Both <christoph.both@acadiau.ca>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 10:14:29
Hi Luc: Hello, and welcome!

There is also a EUROPA Classic in Nova Scotia, in Wolfville, NS, close
to Halifax. This is currently the only Europa east of Montreal! Building
SLOW since 14 years! Fuselage and Tail feathers completed and painted
and in preparation for engine installation, instruments and interior.
Most XS mods incorporated but preferred the old cowling (with the dual,
expensive rads) and the huge spinner for looks. 912S and Woodcomp 3000 2
blade VP prop. Glider wing kit awaits completion once flying. Classic
wings still need filling , sanding and painting later this year. We have
a very nice country side airport (CCW3) 20 minutes drive from my home
where I am completing the kit.

Christoph Both

#223 Classic