Re: Europa-List: Re: Naca Vents

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Naca Vents
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 16:57:48
Fred,
It is an adjustable hole saw type with a center drill and a single arm (
or more) with adjustable cutter attached.  The single arm type is great
for catching limbs and other loose objects and inflicting injury.  It
also has a nasty tendency for it to sling the work piece around unless
everything is clamped well.  The smaller ones with multiple blades of
high quality work well.  It takes patience, skill and proper prep to use
one well.  My first one was a cheap hardware store type and I learned
you get what you pay for.

I'll stick with bimetal metal cutting hole saws.  I'm chicken.

Bud