RE: Europa-List: Mod 33 Water Drains

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Mod 33 Water Drains
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 20:05:25

Jerry=2C

A good question. I think you could easily have a liter of water in each tan
k and never know about it.
The only way for it to get into the fuel lines is by lifting the tail up hi
gh=2C or going into a steep descent.

Karl

From: rehn@rockisland.comTo: europa-list@matronics.comSubject: Europa-List:
 Mod 33 Water DrainsDate: Fri=2C 26 Sep 2008 11:49:20 -0700

I am about to install Mod 33 and was wondering after installation=2C how mu
ch fuel is necessary to drain when checking for water considering hose size
/length and the fact that the Tees also are connected to return fuel and si
te gauge lines? How does that T know to drain only from the bottom of the t
anks?

Jerry
Happy Mono 914 driver