Europa-List: filler - thanks to All!

Subject: Europa-List: filler - thanks to All!
From: Fred R. Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 18:24:10

I want to express my gratitude for the several responses to my plaintive
plea!

I recall a pre-cyberspace adage among kitbuilders: Never Build in Isolation!
Thanks to this forum, that's no longer a problem for me; I live on a small
island in the Pacific Northwest, and without the forum, I would probably
dither in my own mind-stew...notwithstanding the outstanding factory support
which is available. This weekend I promise to send a check to support
matronics...it has to be the best money I will have spent to date since my
kit purchase.

Incidently, I've made a practice of copying various threads into open-ended
files under various headings in my Europa archives folder, which I think
will make the info more accessible for me as I reach various stages in the
build.

Now...back to the workshop!

a much relieved Fred, A194