AOA mfg's and home pages...

Subject: AOA mfg's and home pages...
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 22:17:44
With all the talk about AOA indicators, I looked through my
old magazines, and found some addresses.
I'm not shure if these have already been published to the
list but here they are anyway:

As per the article on the subject in the December 1998
Kitplanes Mag:

Lift Reserve Indicator Company
P.O. Box 543
Occidental, CA 95465
888/310-4574
http://www.liftreserve.com/
(uses pitot-static probe technology)

Proprietary Software Systems
950 Iris Cr.
Excelsior, MN 55331
612/474-4154
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/lfrantz/
http://www.lancair.net
(uses carefully placed static ports on airfoil)
(this one talks to you too :)

Avionics Specialties
P.O. Box 6400
Charlottesville, VA 22906
804/973-3311

B.F. Goodrich
Aircraft Sensor Division
14300 Judicial Rd.
Burnsville MN 55306
612/892-4300

Safe Flight Instrument Corp.
20 New King St.
White Plains, NY 10604
916/946-9500

The use of a Europa to test these thing on? Tony....you are
one lucky guy :*)

Cheers!
Pete
-decided and saving the cash for an XS with both wings.

PS- could anyone out there tell me the headroom in inches
for the Europa? (I'm long in the torso, and it's my only
concern) thx!