Re: Thank you, Sue Davies and Peter!

Subject: Re: Thank you, Sue Davies and Peter!
From: Dr. Christoph Both <christoph.both@acadiau.ca>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 12:10:07
Thank you, Sue for acting so promptly to fax me two missing pages from
the Europa manual Wing Kit. It really does make a difference to have
such a friendly voice at the telephone when you call from Canada for
desperate help and everybody in U.K. is at the weekend rally with
their Europas or part thereof...

It feels good to have all this support from you and the other
builders via e-mail as well.

Thanks again for helping out and going out of your way to help me
here. The missing layup is already on the way and you didn't even
accept my offer to pay you for the fax.

Sincerely,

Christoph Both, Halifax, Canada #223

Christoph Both  #223, Canada